Sunday, December 18, 2011


Powned and owned

Where everyone still sucks once in there life!!!



Welcome back to today's fail blog hope your enjoying all my post so far.



Not the best exorcism movie out there but what one is lol i watch this preview looks pretty good for a scary movie though go see The Devil Inside and tell me how much it scares you :]


Owner Boner's right here


The healthy Rap for drive thru's


I'm signing up for yoga today. The always find better ways to work the gluts.


So tell me about her death of fire at a water amusement park wtf how lmao fail


I found the rejects for keebler's elf's that didn't make it hide out.


Those are mighty fine nipples you have dimples i meant dimples owned.


Lol the new I phone 4 helps you find an alternative route to suicide.  


Children this is why you don't stay awake when Santa's coming to town.


Who needs a beer pong partner!! any one any one


Either the best photo Bomb ever for us and possibly the worst for him Lol powned

 Thanks for stopping by have an awesome start to your week and an awesome day i know i will :] happy holidays.




No comments:

Post a Comment